CSS is short for COMPLEMENTARY SUPPORT SERVICE and distinct from our service, "complementary support" is designed around the needs of businesses that already have an expert, in-house IT function, but who wish to augment this with our expertise and input on a regular basis.
Some clients come to us for specific services such as network management or user support. Whilst others see us as an additional flexible resource, working in partnership with the staff member responsible for It services and supplementing the in-house team.
Complementary Support Service clients can, in effect, pick and mix a menu of our services, enhancing their in-house team with TSM expertise, as they see fit. In general terms, the core list of our services includes:
• Long-term planning and recommendations
• Infrastructural review and recommendations for the future
• Infrastructural design and implementation
• Disaster recovery and continuity implementation of solutions as agreed
• Support and maintenance of existing infrastructure as long as necessary
• User support, identification and training
• Security advice, and implantation of those policies if agreed
• Remote working solutions cradle to grave approach
In addition, for certain customers we can advise on Business Intelligence Services. Here, our advice helps management teams to make more of the data they hold, to allow better-informed decision making. We can also offer advice and implementation of telephony technologies, integrating them with existing data networks, to deliver fully integrated and CRM-focused solutions.
The key point for Complementary Service clients is that they decide which services they want and when they want them.